logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
supportprobe  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2:08:55 PM(UTC)
supportprobe
Groups: Registered

I Installed OfficeClip Outlook Sync Beta Add-in and I see it installed in my Control Panel\Programs and Features window. I had rebooted and am not seeing any place that it is installed. Current Client environment:

Vista Business (x32)

Office/Outlook 2003 Pro

Edited by moderator Wednesday, July 1, 2009 8:16:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

narsimhak  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2009 8:02:19 AM(UTC)
narsimhak
Groups: Registered, Administrators

officeclip outlook sync addin should appear as a menu in outlook and it is not a stand alone program.... you can find it adjacent to Help menu in outlook.
skdutta  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2009 8:15:52 AM(UTC)
skdutta
Groups: Registered, Developer, Administrators

supportprobe wrote:
I Installed OfficeClip Outlook Sync Beta Add-in and I see it installed in my Control Panel\Programs and Features window. I had rebooted and am not seeing any place that it is installed. Current Client environment:

Vista Business (x32)

Office/Outlook 2003 Pro

Although we have written the installation program by taking into account of enhanced security of Vista, sometimes it does not work very well. Please do the following:

1. Close Outlook

2. Restart Outlook and see if there is an additional menu item called OfficeClip. If not

3. Close Outlook

4. Go to Control Panel > Program Features and then uninstall the OfficeClip Outlook Addin

5. Now go to the folder where you downloaded the Outlook Addin, right click on setup.exe and select Run as Administrator to install as administrator.

6. Restart Outlook and see if there is an additional menu item called OfficeClip. If not please contact us at ocsupport at officeclip dot com.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 1, 2009 8:17:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SK Dutta,

Architect OfficeClip LLC,

Web-based Business Software,

Ph: +1-770-448-7375,

Web: https://www.officeclip.com