logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jelica  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2010 7:55:05 AM(UTC)
Jelica
Groups: Registered

Was wondering if it’s possible to create folders or any kind of ‘gatherer’ where I can sort contacts by issues.

For example, we have 10.000 contacts in the contact list, and from those 10 thousand 2.000 are under the same issue, but would be nice to have a folder for them, which I can open any time, and add contact into it, rather then searching for criteria in the main contact list.

vijay  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2010 8:12:40 AM(UTC)
vijay
Groups: Registered, Developer, Administrators

Jelica wrote:

Was wondering if it’s possible to create folders or any kind of ‘gatherer’ where I can sort contacts by issues.

For example, we have 10.000 contacts in the contact list, and from those 10 thousand 2.000 are under the same issue, but would be nice to have a folder for them, which I can open any time, and add contact into it, rather then searching for criteria in the main contact list.

Currently we do not have folders to separate contacts. However, I think you can use Tags to separate them. There are two levels of Tags so you can create two levels of hierarchy. What you need to do is to put all contacts that have same issue under the same tag. Then you can do a quick search on the tags to get to the contacts you need.

I know this is not exactly what you were looking for but I believe that this may do the job!

- Vijay